From July through September, we have a school supply drive. This past year, we distributed over 20,000 items to five (5) residential treatment centers.
Schools supplies include:
- Pens, markers, pencils, and erasers
- Notebooks, binders, and paper
- Rulers, protractors, and calculators
- Backpacks and pencil cases
- Glue sticks
- Flash drives
- and anything else requested
Local Boy Scout Troops help to sort, package, and carry the boxes out to cars for delivery to the centers.
One of the facilities stated, "School supply program is a very valuable program, and the children are very appreciative."